Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leather Lips was good to me today. Caught well over 20 smallies. Most were small but I caught 3 over 12 inches. The biggest was 13.5. Also caught 5 whitebass,6 or 7 bluegills, a rockbass,and a cat. All fish were caught in less than 3.5 foot of water.Most were caught in faster moving water.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Nice haul!!! Congrats

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Fish On!
411 Posts
Nice pics there. I spoke to you when I floated by round noon. Glad to see Leatherlips treated you well. Nice boat by the way.

·
Registered
172 Posts
deerfarmer,

Nice meeting you today. Let me know how you did fishing this afternoon. Great day to be out on the water...

walleye24

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Killed them today. Most were small but caught 6 or 7 over 12 inches. I quit counting at 35. All I can say is fish the scioto if you can. I was catching them on just about everything. roostertails, gulp worms, roadrunners,senko, they were picky tonight. Water is really low and as clear as I have seen it this year.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I went out this morning and caught a few on a Rapala original minnow, got a late start due to getting stuck in traffic, nothing really of any size, bugs were horrible, not sure what they were, black, some sort of fly, but they were all over.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts