close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Schoonover rainbow trout

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by carterfish, Apr 12, 2008.

1. carterfish

carterfish FISH-ON

THey relaesed them Friday, the 11th. Limited out in 1 hour. tasty !! and fun 2 catch Lima OH beats being skunked!!

2. carterfish

carterfish FISH-ON

did it again this morning limited out twice 10 fish no problem. 3 -14 inchers

3. Hey bud, what time were you there Friday & Saturday ? i was there both days about noon, but i wasn't trout fishing.

4. carterfish

carterfish FISH-ON

friday about 1:00 till about 2:00 sat morning 8:30 till 9:30 and again 1:00 till about 2:00 silver dodge quad cab fuel tank tool box in the back. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I had a black hooded sweatshirt in friday, and was fishing to the right of the little dock. Saturday, was left of the dock wearing carharts, saw whitey leaving when I got there

5. Sounds like we were there about the same time. I drive a green f-150 4x4 with a green cap on the back. Most times i have on a camo cap, with the bill trimed in orange, and i am on the tall side.

Give me a yell if you see me, maybe you can put me on some fish.

Who's whitey ?

6. carterfish

carterfish FISH-ON

Were you by chance at milans earlier in the day?

7. No not today, last time i was in there, was Wed. or Thursday.

8. carterfish

carterfish FISH-ON

Ill be lookin for ya out there. give me a shout on here when you plan to get out again maybe we can meet up.