close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Savage 10 ML muzzel loader

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Applied, Nov 11, 2007.

1. Applied

Applied

0   0   0

I have a stainless steel with laminate stock for sale, Like new. Comes in original box. Gun was purchase last year for 679.00, I will sell for 575.00 with powder, and tools.
    I also have a Bushnell Elite 3200 3x9 scope with raingard and Leuopold base and rings which is already mounted to the gun for an additionl 200.00. If you purchase the gun and scope I will also throw in scales and powder measure and whatever else I have for the gun which is valued at over 100.00. I have over 1000.00 in this set up. Gun has been fired around 10-12 times. No time or place to use it.

If you are not familar with the Savage muzzle loader I suggest you read up on it to fully understand what it is capabl;e of or contact me. This gun can use smokless powder in addion to the traditional pyrodex or black powder. If you use the smikless powder (same as what's in a true riflke cartridge) you do not have to clean the gun near as much and you do not get any fouling. This gun is a true 300 yard gun and very accurate.
    Complete package asking price is 775.00

Muzzleloader Series
    Model 10MLBSS-II – with AccuTrigger™
    Caliber .50
    Overall Length 44"75font>
    Barrel Length 24"
    Weight 8.75 lbs.
    Stock Brown laminate with positive checkering, dual pillar bedding.
    Sights Adjustable fiber optic green rear sight, fiber optic red front sight. Drilled and tapped for scope mounts.
    Rifling Rate of Twist 1 in 24"
    Features New AccuTriggerTM, Stainless barreled action, heavy contour, button-rifled barrel with crowned muzzle, and sling swivel studs.

2. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

0   0   0

Did you have this bedded?

3. Papascott

Papascott

0   0   0

Which 3-9 scope do you have? There are 3-9X40 or 3-9X50 and regular or firefly reticle? Did you use smokeless powder or black powder or pyrodex when you shot it? What all accessories do you have to go with it? And finally where are you located. Been shopping for one for a few weeks was going to buy new, but the extras might be enough to make it worth while?

Kim the bedding is straight from the savage sight. List of specs toward the bottom on the left.
    http://www.savagearms.com/10mlbssii.htm

Scott

4. Applied

Applied

0   0   0

I have the 3x9x40 with the standard duplex. I have only used smokeless powder being SR4759 and I also have HR4227 which will lgo with it. I have a bullet starter with the rotating head from Dead Center Bullets which I think was 19.99 along with the tools that come with it, along with a set of scales to measure your loads out and if you wanted to make them faster I have the manual powder measure which will go with it also. I found that the laminated stock version was harder to find, most of what you find is the nylon stock which is not truely bedded so if you are interested in tweaking it for accuracy the laminated version is the only way to go. I'm firm on my pricing because the package is worth alot more than my asking price. I'm located in Canal Winchester which is just a little southeast of Columbus. Thanks for contacting me.

5. Applied

Applied

0   0   0

The bedding is standard on the laminate from the factory.

6. Applied

Applied

0   0   0

Be ready for the season or x-mas