close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

saugeye tourney pics.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by misfit, Oct 13, 2008.

1. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

finally got some pics to post,thanks to shortdrift.due to my fuzzy memory,i can't place some of the faces with names,so my apologies for that.
    first up,all the top finishers with their plaques and checks.

Attached Files:

• t25.jpg
      t25.jpg
      File size:
      66.6 KB
      Views:
  2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

a couple of the winning fish.
    [​IMG]

show me the money.......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

weighing in...........
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Please make shirts mandatory next year...........HAHA!

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

the highlight of the day was just hanging out with some good friends from ogf.........
    thanks for everything,dale.
    [​IMG]

thanks shortdrift,for making the trip and babysitting and helping me around:)
    [​IMG]

thanks captn muskey for also making the long drive to be here and hanging out like a good son:D
    [​IMG]

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

one last thank you to loganlure for the special gifts.
    now if i can just find the sweet thing to properly fill this:D

[​IMG]

6. Oh my, that is classic.. I may have to use that as my sig!!!

7. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

Oh my... well, um... that is very pretty Misfit.

8. Maybe you can talk one of those blondes that like to hang out around the building to put it on for you. :p Just make sure they call the squad first. :eek:

9. Clayton

Clayton Fly guy

Awesome! I'm finally starting to figure saugeye out I think. Where and when was the tourney?

10. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

buckeye lake....................oct. 11.

11. Clayton

Clayton Fly guy

Oh heck, I was out saugeye fishing the day after on Alum :p

Oh well.. I was probably at the football game :-D Looks like it was a blast though

12. Too bad you weren't there! Next one is in May I believe...
    Dad and I gave up two sets of Buckeye tickets to be there... but it was worth it to spend such a beautiful day on the lake with him.
    I also learned how to change spark plugs over water without dropping them ;)

13. Clayton

Clayton Fly guy

What an excellent skill! I learned that if you lift a mercury 15horse e-start up, there's a latch on the back of it that allows you to lower it. However, if you don't know this, it can be verrrryyyy frustruating. We were trolling, I hooked up and we got the fish in, yeah? Well, in the course of the fight we drifted from 13' of water to TWO FEET! And the rocks were big and nasty looking!! My dad yanked the motor up, and I got us out with a half-submerged trolling motor.

But we'd never tilted the motor before, and it took us a half hour to find where the unlock was! But now we know :)

14. Capt.Muskey

Capt.Muskey Ohio Fishing Militia

Thanks for the great pics pop's! Ang and I can't wait to meet everyone again at the next event. would be nice to spend a little more time with everyone, maybe we'll do a cookout or something also.
    Misfit (Pops) Ang is fixing up your room, wants to know what color curtains ya want?
    Thanks shortdrift for the pics.

15. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

LOL.i don't want no stinkin curtains:p
    they would block the ladies' view of this hard body chick magnet:D:rolleyes: