Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i m trying to get a 2nd annual jim corey saugeye tournament in sept...what do you guys think about sept. open for suggestions:B

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will see how many replies we have.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Any info about their tournaments and results from this year? I remember in February there was a post but then someone's relative took it over and never did hear anything else.

·
Fish On
388 Posts
same hear, e-mailed them 3 times with no return. thought they weren't having it this year. there web site is not up to date either. thanks. shorthair

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I know Don Weaver is running it now, Im not sure if he has internet or not...I did have his phone number but not sure of it now...

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
posting back.....probly be in sept for sure. give me some hours you want to fish at nite.

·
Fish On
388 Posts
thanks for the info. would really like to fish it next year. if you think of his # pm me if you could please. thanks again shorthair

·
always bumpin
636 Posts
i think itd be cool to have a morning tournament sun-up till noon or something . but thats just my opinion

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I agree with the other guys on the morning tournament. Even a Sunday morning for people that may have to work on Saturday morning...

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok ill try to have a morning tournament and nobody shows. two boats last time.i ll kick it around a while.24th or 25th ????

///

·
fishing extradonaire
755 Posts
Yea the Southern Ohio Walleye Club fishes a lot of the SE Lakes.. Piedmont.. Seneca..Tappan..Leesville..Clendening..Salt Fork.. and suprisingly Not atwood its Mainly Saugeye So im still confused on why its called the s.o.w.c. If your wanting Don weavers number Pm I'll give it to you. Some good sticks in this club. First yr fishing this club and there wasnt any adverstising So its fairly small 5-10 boats a tourny. but just fun to get out and fish.. I would like to post on OGF about it to open it up and bring in more boats etc. But i think to do so the club may have to broaden the lakes and start fishing a few more north to get some of the other guys who fish the OWF etc. I'm going to be talking to Don about it as far as next yrs lakes.. adverstising etc. not sure how they go about deciding where and when and what not. Our championship 2dayer is at leesville in a few weeks.

Husky end of sept or beginning of oct sounds good keep us posted on it..doesnt matter to me whichever will produce more people keep us all posted on your thoughts. Once its in stone and a lake is established "tappan"im assuming i will do what i can to get the word out

1 - 20 of 38 Posts