close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

saturday morning radio fishin show.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alwsfishin, May 8, 2004.

1. Alwsfishin

Alwsfishin '73 24' Stamas

Did anyone happen to listen to the fishin show this morning ....its on 1300 am in Cleve .........I called in and won a bag of lures for knowing where the lateral line is duhhhh....lol.....

I asked Denny Brauer what his opinion was about the massive amount of tourny's on small inland lakes...what effect the pressure might have from tourny's and the recreational fisherman....he gave the standard answer about catch-n-release and good struartship of our waterways....I also asked him when he's fishin beds does he use the sweep set as not to yank the fish off the bed and stirup all the eggs .....or does do a lip rippin set??....lol....just kidding !!!! I did ask him his opinion of fishing during spawn....he said....Well according to biologist any body of water will support so many fish ...so nature has a way of balancing things out....hmmmmm :confused:

2. catking

catking Banned

Man, I'm glad DA KING !!! wasn't answering your questions :D I'd of probably stuttered and coughed and tugged at my collar :D GREAT QUESTIONS !!! THE CATKING !!!

3. Alwsfishin

Alwsfishin '73 24' Stamas

Well I received my bag of lures........."The Flying Lure".........LMAO !!!

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

The flyin lure? YOU'RE KIDDIN ME!!

5. what time is that show on in cleveland?

6. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

doesn't d'arcy egan host the show?