close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Saturday, August 13th:

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by BottomBouncer, Jul 23, 2005.

1. How many people would be interested in getting together for a car outting. Nothing real major, maybe out a Buckeye lake or some place that has enough bank access so everyone can fish together without sitting on each other's lap.
    I just put the 13th. because it was a bit in advance without being 3 months away.......

If we pick a spot we a couple of us could go chum up the area a few days in advance with different baits and what not.....

What do you guys think?

2. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

..lol..."for a car outting" are we talking REAL cars..or Remote Controls...i have both.
    hehe...just ribbin ya.

Hey im game as long as they dont pull any OT time on me at work.

You should also see about doing the OCC rayland camp/fish gathering first weekend of Aug....should be a blast.

Scott

3. Yeah yeah yeah........blame Ak......he made me go carpin' all friggin' night. You shoulda seen the post BEFORE i edited it :D

I didn't know about the OCC thing.........what dates/times and all that good info? I can definately make that one...........I hope :rolleyes:

4. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Look here:
    http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31896

Read the last page..it was resceduled for Aug. 5-7th.

EVERYONES welcome...$8 each night to camp.....check my photo album for more pics. of the fishing/camping area.
    Bring your tent, camping gear, fishing gear and have some fun...i promise NOT to talk anyones ear off braggin about ANY of my fishing..i swear!!..wink!

hope you can make it..bring your girlfriend, wife..kids all are welcome!!

Scott

5. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Where the hell is rayland?

6. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Mush...its located on the Ohio River..eastern side of Ohio...only 9 miles north of rt 70 on rt 7.
    If you do want to know more...i'll send ya exact directions from Columbus(its very easy to get to).

Scott

7. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

yeah.. blame it on me.. why not?? everybody does.. :D

8. I can do that.........hey.....catfisherman's paradise isn't too far ;) .........let's not get that one started again :D

9. I am not sure where your talking about but rats I have already made reservatiomns at Pymatuning for the 1st week of Aug...

10. If I survive my kneesurgery on 8/1 I'd really like to go. I was camping first time this weekend and I think I like it.