Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked the lake aroung 6:30 pm. The waves are 3' or less. I'll make it there later tonight since I cancelled my trip thinking the waves will be 3'-5'. Never fails, every time I follow the weather prediction it turns out they are wrong, and every time I don't, then they are right.

Tight Lines!

Fish-Crazy: Virgil

·
Registered
975 Posts
Went out of edge water this morning 6:30ish and the lake was fishable around 9:00ish it was rockin and rollin called it a day no fish 1 tangle and cut both planer lines with the trolling motor one word NOR'EASTER...LOL

·
Registered
36 Posts
Went out of 72cd at 7:30pm, 2 to 3 footers, got a nice 26 at 7:45 and a fat 27 about 9:30. Lost another at the boat. All three caught on different lure and different colors.Winds kicked up again around 10 and had to pull the boards in, left around 11pm. Pretty good night till the winds kicked up.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Saturday night we went out around 10:00 pm, with Russ and Tony. The lake kicked up again and was not fishable. We decided to fish behind the brake wall, east of the river. Ended up with 6 fish in the boat, but had about 20 hook ups. Renosky shallow divers, 30' back. All the colors we used hooked fish.

Tight Lines!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ment to say west of the river, got confused in my orientation there!

Tight Lines!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts