close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sandusky update

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by SteelieHunter, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Im thinking about heading up to the Sandusky this weekend for eyes. Does anyone know how the run is going up there? I have not seen too many updates about the Sandusky and just wanted to know what im in for if im going to make an 1 1/2hr trip. Any help would be nice, you can even PM me. Thank you :confused:

2. Give it another week to 2 weeks. Thats coming from the game warden up there. I was there yesterday saturday. and nothing. I drove 2 1/2 hrs to see a guy catch a carp!!! There was about 20 people there and no one caught walleye. Ill try again this weekend.

Chris

3. Are you asking about the Maumee run or the Western reefs? :confused: Big difference.

4. Actually ended up going to the Sandusky River on Sat and didnt see one caught. I think i will wait a few more weeks before trying again. :(

5. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

maaan..that flow looks sloooooow and looow..

6. I am thinking about heading up on Saturday morning from Columbus-area? Is it worth it? Anyone else from C-bus want to go with me....Gas is $2.19/gal. :)

7. I am headed to Maumee tomorrow morning with my brother. Depending on how things go I might change up and try Fremont with a buddy on Saturday. I will let you know how things go Friday.