Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
At least they will all be gone tomorrow if I head out that way. Looks like they are still catching some biggins. How the one guy gets to the Detroit River and back is crazy. That’s a run!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
One guy was pre fishing in Fairport on Tueaday. Can’t believe he would run all the way from Sandusky to Fairport for the actual tournament. They were also mainly just “searching”. Didn’t want to hook the fish.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One guy was pre fishing in Fairport on Tueaday. Can’t believe he would run all the way from Sandusky to Fairport for the actual tournament. They were also mainly just “searching”. Didn’t want to hook the fish.
The guy that had the lead the first day went about 100 miles one way all the way up to the St. Clair River. That's a 200 mile round trip. Today the final 10 were restricted to the bay from what I heard because of the winds.

·
Registered
10,350 Posts
The guy that had the lead the first day went about 100 miles one way all the way up to the St. Clair River. That's a 200 mile round trip. Today the final 10 were restricted to the bay from what I heard because of the winds.
Holy cow! Talk about rolling the dice! How much actual fish time did they get in?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts