close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sammy Jr. is here!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wannabitawerm, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

I am again the proudest papa in the world. Boy number 4 came into the world Saturday morning at 8:44 am.

Samuel Joseph DeAngelo Jr. was 9 lbs, 4 oz., 21 inches long by c-section. He is doing good and momma is recovering nicely. I will post a picture as soon as the thousands of pictures are reviewed and we find the proper one to post. I know there is a good one of me holding him by the gills next to a tape measure. :D

2. Wow, 4 boys! One more and you've got a basketball team. But then again, with the size of Sam jr. maybe you should be working on a football team. lol Nice sized baby. I've got 2 boys so I guess I can half relate. Babies are the neatest things in the world. Congratulations again to you and your wife. Enjoy!

3. 9-4 and 21"? sounds like a keeper! :D :D

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Congrates man, glad they are both doing good.

5. bronzebackyac

bronzebackyac Crick Smallie Fisherman

Congrats. I am right behind ya. Got one due 11/14. It will be my first. Ready or not, here she comes. lol

6. Congrats man! Glad to hear they're doing well. You'll have to fashion a child seat rack in your shanty now and get him out on the ice! ;) :D