close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Same Question again

Discussion in 'Ohio River Fishing Reports' started by Fishyguy, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Fishyguy

Fishyguy Crazy Catman

Anyone had any luck catching skips anywhere? Might try this sunday. I actually have a full day off.

2. Fishyguy.......Only place I've heard of anyone catching skips is down south! I was kind of curious if anyone has been catchin any at Aberdeen. Good Luck!!!

3. hey guys i've been interested in trying for some cats in the ohio river near east liverpool. never done it although i'm an avid walleye fisherman. can you guys give me some starter info for the liverpool area as far as a good starting point for this area. couple weeks ago we tried for the cats for a couple of hours w/ large shiners live hooked on a three oz. three way rig. adj. to the new cuberland dam in the first deep hole below the dam. i've used my lowrance to scour for the bait, and drop offs like you see in so many sonar pics on the internet, w/ no hook ups. i'm not asking for your hot spots and i release all cats anyhow cause i dont eat fish. i just love to fish and need to fill in this break between ice and the walleye spawn. thanks guys

4. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I'm probably going to head down to Aberdeen tomorrow, if I catch any skips, I'll be sure to let you know Fishyguy.