close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Saltfork Friday Morning

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Sr.Jigger, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Water temp (83 degrees) No wind. On lake at 6:00am until 10:30am. Saugeye/Walleye fishing. Picked up 1 16" saugeye and 3 throw back. Caught lot's of catfish , Bluegill and crappie all small, Talked to several bass fisherman and they all said the same (small ones on carolina rigs or top water bait at day brake).

2. Were there many musky guys out this morning?

3. JignPig Guide

JignPig Guide Fishing Guide

New member/bass-a-holic. I might enjoy this site. It's nice to know there are others like myself.
    On one of my favorite bass waters at 5:00 A.M. Thursday August 2nd. Found a brush pile in deep water a few weeks ago and have been crankin' it ever since. Pulled 5 bass (one keeper) out of it yesterday on crank bait. Lost one about 4-pounds buried up tight against a laydown tree on the same cranker. And before that... Lost one over about 2-pounds near the rocks/riprap. Caught & released 2-keepers.

4. Tigger - Only seen one boat Muskie fishing, Ya can allways tell them guys :) There's allways a big net sticking up in the boat. They were trolling fast with 4 poles out.