Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Salt Fork

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by LiquidTension, Jul 24, 2004.

1. LiquidTension

LiquidTension mouse potato

hit Salt Fork today and gave up a couple decent fish on rubber worm (manns augar tail.. pumpkinseed) :D :cool:

pics: not high quality pics from a cam phone... i sharpened them up alittle

~~Sorry... links to pics removed due to photoboard technicallity~~

REedit: ok i finally re-uploaded this pic link below----disclaimer:the following pic is non-doctored.. lol

saw some decent fish being caught by others around too.....

nice day.... :p ;)
  2. Nice fish... I always liked that lake just have not hit it since my small boat is not usable anymore "SIGH"

3. Nice bass! Salt Fork is a good lake. I haven't fished much since I left home, grew up couple miles away. I have pulled a couple of nice bass out of there!
  4. LiquidTension

LiquidTension mouse potato

thanks guys.... :D

you ever have one of those times where you're just about ready to move to a new spot... spot a laydown and say to yourself, 'i'll move after that laydown'... big bass was in about 20 ft. water, right on that.... glad i stuck it out... freaked out for a couple minutes (lol, adrenaline rush) and went around the corner and that saugeye hit the worm in about 8 ft water... thought it was another big bass the way it hit :) first saugeye i've caught there :) :D
  5. rockbass

rockbass Banned

6. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Nice fish salt fork is a good lake