close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Salt Fork Spillway Saturday till noon

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Sr.Jigger, Mar 29, 2008.

1. 7:15am to noon - 4 hours seen none caught. Water 43 degrees. Up 4 1/2 feet and muddy. Loads of guys tried for a while then left. Lake side of Interstate 77 in spillway still flooded, can't fish. Heard a few nice ones were caught Thursday or Friday. Can't prove it to me hahahahaha!

2. BABS

BABS

How does the lake look? I would imagine it is still high and muddy? Thanks

3. We're going down today to give Wave's boat a test run before Hetfest. Will take some rods but mostly checking new electronics and such.

4. fished saltfork from the bank yesterday caught a couple nice crappie on minni's.....nothing on cut shad or chicken liver....the water was down and it is still alittle muddy but not to bad there was alot of boats out but didnt get any reports

5. I fished the spillway for about 2 hrs. today without a hit. There were 7-8 people there at all time and I never saw a fish hooked. Did see 1 guy at S.F.Outdoors with 1 about 6 lbs.before I went. The upper side is still flooded where you cant get to it to fish anywhere.

6. BABS

BABS

Thanks for the info.

I will be down to the lake to do some Crappie/Saugeye Fishing the weekend of April 12.

Will post how I do after I return.