close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Salt Fork, Anyone??

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by I_WALL_I, Dec 2, 2008.

1. I_WALL_I

I_WALL_I Member

The wife will be busy weds., the weather looks good.. anybody hitting the lake lately? Will be looking for eye, either the points in cabin bay or the main lake by the dam.. Anyone want to go, or been and have any reports?:confused: Don't want to get:S :p P.S.- KILL DEER!! (almost got one the other night in my truck)

2. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

Too bad the offer is tomorrow instead of Thursday I'd join you!
    Good Luck, I'll be thinking of those hawg eyes you'll be catching!!

3. Bummer. I just saw this. Too late I guess. I could go tomorrow (Thurs) as well. I haven't found a job yet since moving here 2 months ago, and I'm bored.

4. Good luck on finding a job ANYWHERE in T-County...There aint crap for jobs around here!!!

5. Yes... I'm finding that out. At least my wife realizes that she put me in this situation (we relocated here for her job) so she hasn't been nagging me about not having a job. Yet.
    Actually, she has been encouraging me to go fishing! Really! I swear!

6. I_WALL_I

I_WALL_I Member

Welcome to the area, climbingsponge!! You'll learn alot about the local fishing on here. Didn't hit salt fork on weds., broke ice at a small lake and went crappie fishing. Got 8 crappie and 6 small perch.. the lake has a max depth of 12-13', found them in the deep water ON wood. I mean, they were AGAINST the wood. Only away from shore, used fishfinder in 10-12' trees near shore- nothing. Vertical jigged and spooned - very slow. Water temp= 35 degrees. Mushroomman, did you get out?

7. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

Stopped by Lake Logan for an hour or so nothing biting where I was at but it was the 1st time I have ever been there. Should get over to Wills Creek though, may do that Saturday unless I get talked into blastin a deer, I'd rather fish