close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Salem Res. Sunday Anyone Want To Fish?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mbass8dor, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Hello All
    I'm Going To Fish Sun. At Salem Reservoir If Anyone Wants To Hook Up And Fish? Let Me Know, We'll Use My 14' Boat. Maybe We'll Catch A Few Bass And Maybe Even Another Big Bass, You Never Know. I Look For The Water To Be High And Muddy Or Stained. Well Let Me Know If Anyone Is Interested?

Tom

2. I have a B-day party for my son on Sunday. By the way Tom, I have a trolling motor and battery now that we can use when we make it back out again. I purchased a 10' Bass Hunter 2 man boat.

3. HI BILL
    THAT WOULD BE GREAT, THOSE 10' BOATS ARE NICE EXCEPT WHEN IT'S EXTREMELY WINDY THEN YOU CAN FLY ACROSS THE LAKE, BUT THEY ARE VERY GOOD IN SHALLOW WATER WHERE OTHER BOATS GET HUNG UP. I USED TO HAVE A SEARS 10' AND WHEN I LIVED IN P.A. I WOULD FISH LAKE ARTHER AND TAKE MY BOAT IN VERY SHALLOW WATER, AND CAUGHT BASS THAT PROBABLY NEVER SEEN A LURE. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE FREE REMEMBER THEY WILL BE CLOSING THIS MONTH EITHER THE 26th OR 28th I'LL FIND OUT FOR SURE AND LET YOU KNOW.

TOM