Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know when salem lake, or resivior, I've heard it called both, opens up? I went out there wednesday evening at 5:00 and thought for sure I'd be able to get on some fish, however the gates were closed:confused: . The sign read; closed mondays and open from 8-9 daily. I'm a little bit confused because I believe last year at this time I was out there catching fish. I sure hope that they didn't close it to fishing all together, there are some real nice fish out there. Thanks, any information will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The lake IS usually open by this time...Ive called the City building a few times and all I get for an answer is, " Its day to day." Not sure what that really means...Maybe if a few more people call it will motivate them to get it open. here is the Parks Dept. # 330-332-5512

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks alot. I'll give them a call, and have a few of my buddies call as well. the sooner we get out there the better. hope to see ya out there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
went out there sat. still closed talked to the guy that lives across the street he said their opening memorial day weekend ,had to fish guilford lake got 15, 4" carppies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts