Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know when salem lake, or resivior, I've heard it called both, opens up? I went out there wednesday evening at 5:00 and thought for sure I'd be able to get on some fish, however the gates were closed:confused: . The sign read; closed mondays and open from 8-9 daily. I'm a little bit confused because I believe last year at this time I was out there catching fish. I sure hope that they didn't close it to fishing all together, there are some real nice fish out there. Thanks, any information will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The lake IS usually open by this time...Ive called the City building a few times and all I get for an answer is, " Its day to day." Not sure what that really means...Maybe if a few more people call it will motivate them to get it open. here is the Parks Dept. # 330-332-5512

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks alot. I'll give them a call, and have a few of my buddies call as well. the sooner we get out there the better. hope to see ya out there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.