Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all
To all my Salem City Lake/ Reservoir friends, They're open!
Tuesdays-Sunday, Closed Mondays except for Hollidays? Looking
Forewards to seeing You there.

Good fishing always

Tom

·
Registered
439 Posts
good to hear, just got back in town tonight from bussiness in PA. be sure to head out there tomorow evening. thanks for the good news, cya out there

·
Registered
439 Posts
Went out there yesterday only on the water for about 45 min. then we got rained out. No fish caught, couple nibbles. Fished with minnows and crawlers. water temp was about 68 to 70 depending on the area. The water was also crystal clear. The boat ramp is still the same. Fishing is 4 dollars, boat is 2/hr, motor is 2/hr, and battery is 2/hr. And of course you can bring your own boat. If you guys make it out there sometime, let us know how you did, thanks and good fishing.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stripers4life and others!
I'll be fishing there this weekend, It will be nice to fish out of my boat again lol!
I'll let you know how things go, Sorry you got rained out! The fishing should be very good, Too bad they didn't open last month like they were supposed to? Hope to see fello OGF members there this year.

Tom

·
Yes i slept on the couch
2,245 Posts
its about time! i know ive been chomping at the bit as much as tom has to get out on that lake lol!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks Stripers,.,.and young-gun21 as far as I know they do not allow boats in with the outboard, even if you keep it up out of the water. Tried once and wound up having to turn around and go fishing somewhere else. Hopefully I'll get there Sat. Im the long haired freak in the back of 17' Grizzly :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts