close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

S/T Tuesday night results

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by DaleM, Jun 30, 2004.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

WE had a great night to be on the water. The fish didn't think so though. Tough night fishing. 16 boats showed up to enjoy it though. Here are the results. 28 bass weighed in.

1st. place
    Marshall & Will
    5- bass - 6.10 lbs.

2nd. place
    Phil (Hydrasport) & Nick
    4- bass - 4.10 lbs.

3rd. place
    Al & Don
    3- bass- 4.04 lbs.

Big bass was split
    Shawn/ Pat & Jeff
    2.00 lbs.

Thanks for coming out last night. We stayed until 10:30 talking to a few guys discussing this site and many other things. Thanks to my wife also who brought the scale down to us that I forgot. Old age thing I guess :D
    Don't forget we will be holding a tournament this Sunday July 4th. at O'Shaugnessy. Times are 6:30 - 12:30. Dale & Garry

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Looks like some OGF guys took home the gold and silver. Nice work!

3. Good job fella's. I was tempted to join, but had to get home early lastnight. Fished for a couple of hours with nothing. One of these days I'll start catching them :)

What were you all useing?

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Good job Marshall ! :D Glad to see you get a well deserved and long over due win . You still owe me 10% for letting you have my fish . :D

5. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Thanks phil, after I left that spot you were supposed to give me 10 % of the winnings.(If you pulled any more off that area) I guess I milked it out for what it was worth. My partner caught 2, without those fish you would have beat me.

6. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I guess I'm bumped now :p WAY TO GO MARSHALL!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DA MAN!

7. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Looks like we might have to start drawing to see who gets that spot :) Seems like everyone wants to be there. If anyone knows of another good spot feel free to let me know...I don't want to have to wait in line :)

8. Good tournament guys. Thanks Garry and Dale always a fun to fish your guys' tournaments!! Glad to be there and it was a pleasure to fish with Phil. Congrats on some great fish Marshall. We just couldnt seem to get that 5th fish in the boat. It was good to finally meet ya face to face on Tuesday.

Adam, well just have to work that river over sometime soon and try to find some new untapped spots. Seems like mine have been getting hammered lately.

Later everyone,

Nick

9. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Untapped spots ! :D Is there such a thing ? Didnt think so .

10. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

hey phil, it wasn't easy fishing those "untapped spots " last sunday was it. This place sure has had a lot of pressure lately. Nice to meet ya nick, see ya at another tourney.

11. good luck to you all tonight. I always work tues all you can eat wing night. usually too much money to pass up. maybe my wife'll allow this sunday morning i hope.