close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

S/T tournament fish-off

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by DaleM, Sep 30, 2004.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Check in will start about 5:30, we start at 7:00AM and check in at 3:00. Both waters are off limits Thursday and Friday. I checked today and saw 3- boats out. If any of these were you don't show up, your DQ'd.I'll be checking tomorrow (Friday ) as well. First day (Sat) we are at Griggs. $50.00 per
    person. Includes big bass pot. Yes, that's $100.00 per team. 5- fish limit both days, for a total of 10 fish per team for both days. I hope we see all of you that fished with us all year. Remember Tuesdays and Sundays all count towards you minimum number needed. If you have any questions PM me here or e-mail me @ dmille11@columbus.rr.com

2. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Bring the rain gear for Saturday! It's gonna be wet. I'll be there with bells on Dale. Can't wait!

Yahooo! :D :D :D

3. DaleM

Yep, rain gear will be the item of the day!! See ya there.

4. I can't wait. Two days in a row fishin' is much needed for me right now. Even if it is with Gator. We'll see you there early.

5. DaleM

I know Rainer, your both hoping for a repeat performace. Well It's been three years since I got a plaque and I'm planning on adding one more this year. See you there early.

6. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Dale I hope you "bought" an extra plaque just for yourself . It will be the only way you could get one ! :D

7. DaleM

Next time your over Phil, check out my wall! I have 5 already. Also Two big bass, and a biggest of the year. Now what do you have to say big boy :D You just show up and well see. Hope you make it either way.

8. striperfreak

striperfreak stripes and smallies

cant wait. couple ??? can you fish alone? what is the penalty for dead fish? im planning on catching my 5 fish in the first hour and hope my livewell will hold up. also is it just between the boat ramps that are off limits or is it that whole bank down to the dam? also what are your fav spots and baits? can you use soft craws? just kidding about those last two??? im psyched.finally finished in second in the last sunday tourney and big bass, so i have a little hope for team snag.......

9. DaleM

Yes you can fish as a single. Entry is $50.00 per person or $100.00 per team. Either way your only allowed 5 fish per boat per day. Good luck and I'll see you there.

10. DaleM

I'll see everyone there tomorrow morning. Remember your rain suites. Looks like we may get a little wet. Good luck everyone. I'll post the first days results here sometime tomorrow evening.

11. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Iam not going to make it Good luck to all those who do. I will be watching the kids to give the wife a break and wraping up loose ends before winter so i can fish until its hardwater.