close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

s/t tournament 5/23/04

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Nickadams, May 22, 2004.

1. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Can someone tell me if the tournament at Griggs is still being held 5/23/04? I drove by Griggs today about 4pm and the water was high, and the docks at the ramps weren't useable. I am wondering if the s/t tourny will be cancelled for tomm?

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

nick i don't know if you saw it but garry has a post in the tourny area and the S/T has been cancelled for tomorrow.

3. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

no, I did not see it. Thank you so much for responding!!!! Saved me some hours in the morning :)

4. Nick.. Always check the tournament discussion posts. That is where i will post anything to do with the tournaments. Hope no one showed up. Anytime the river is high like that I will not take a chance sending boats out. If someone would fall out of a boat, with the water moving fast they might not have a chance. Ummmm no one means to fall out... BUT!!! Sometimes it happens. :D :D I will always believe what my water temp gauge is showing now too!!! :D Hey..... I only did it twice since i have owned a boat..... :D I might add over 20 yrs apart too!!

See ya
    GarryS

We will be up at O'Shaughnessy next Sunday..