close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

S/T Bass Tournament for Sunday ( 10/17/04 )CANCELED!!

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by GarryS, Oct 16, 2004.

1. We are going to cancel tomorrow since there is an open at Alum Creek. I don't feel I would have enought boats to hold a tournament anyways. I know alot of the guys that fish my tournament likes to fish this fall open. I hope everyone will support this open.. Good luck!!! I am going to try to come up to the weigh-in.

We will try and see what the weather is like the following Sunday (10/24/04) If we do have one it will be at O'Shaughnessy. We will hold back and take off at 8am and fish until 1pm. If we have any other tournaments this year we will go to these hours since it is getting so cold in the mornings. Any questions feel free to call me on my cell phone. (614-946-8765 )

Thanks
    GarryS

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

What do you want us to call you :D I have a few suggestions!

3. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

well shake and I were out fishing Alum all evening tonight, you don't wanna KNOW what we'd call YOU!!!! ;)

4. DaleM

Heard you had a great time too :D Should we say a "Little" windy! LOL Bad enough even most of the Carp guys left.

5. striperfreak

striperfreak stripes and smallies

are you going to have a tourney sun?

6. Yes.... I will be there.... This might be the last one for the year.... We will take off at 7:30am and fish until 12:30pm at O'Shaughnessy.

GarryS

7. striperfreak

striperfreak stripes and smallies

anyone else? be nice if there were at least 5 boats

8. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

I will be there. Gotta get 1 more in :)

9. DaleM

I'm going tyo try to make it. Depends on how my neck is doing. Right now it feels like I have a hot knife in it. We'll see Sunday morning. I hope I can because we won't have many more times to get out.