close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

?'s On New Batteries

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by BIGDAWG, Jul 24, 2005.

1. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

Ok gals and gents, I know this has been on here 100 times before. I checked archives and couldn't find my answer. I'm hoping someone who has recently purchased deep cycle or marine Everstart batteries can help me out. Just went to Wally world to check them out. They only had two "Marine" batteries and I think one was a 24 group and the other was a 27 group. I saw the "Maxx" series 1 N, but it did not say "Deep Cycle or Marine" on it or give group or amp per hour ratings. I believe 1,000 cranking and 875 cold cranking amps is all it said for 58.00. Is anyone running these or am I looking at the wrong kind all together. They were the big ole yeller ones...I remember Shake talking about the Maxx 29's and didn't think this was the same thing??? Need to buy 2 before next weekend. Thanks in advance.... :confused: BD

2. fffffish

fffffish Muskie 1 Trolling Thunder

They make the MAXX in a deep cycle battery the store you were at might have been out of them. Try another store or go to Auto Zone the batteries they sell are made by the same company. I replace mine every 4th year. It’s just not worth it to be in the middle of the lake with a dead battery.