1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
16,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Boatless
914 Posts
Excuse me while i go spray my iphone 5, rain gear, fishing shoes, fishing net, and my whole boat inside and out! Lol

After reading reviews on this stuff, i'll pass. Directions say dont use it on electronics or clothes. Also has a white color when dry. Would work good though depending were you use it.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Saw this the other day. Pretty cool stuff and I hear they sell it at Home Depot. We've been having a problem with our Suburban not wanting to start after a heavy rain. Might have to cover the whole engine bay.

·
Multi Species Angler
6,259 Posts
Don't buy it! I did and it sucks. It doesn't work as advertised. It works on some surfaces for a minute and then the outer later starts to break down. It is not practical since it wears away by touching or exposure to other substances. Also, soap completely breaks it down and washes it away. I wonder if the stuff made at the company works better and maybe the spray can version by Rustoleum is just not as good.

·
Akron
2,448 Posts
Don't buy it! I did and it sucks. It doesn't work as advertised. It works on some surfaces for a minute and then the outer later starts to break down. It is not practical since it wears away by touching or exposure to other substances. Also, soap completely breaks it down and washes it away. I wonder if the stuff made at the company works better and maybe the spray can version by Rustoleum is just not as good.
I also tried it with the same poor results. Do not waste $20.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts