close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

RushRun 7/25

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bassman, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Bassman

Bassman KevinVanDamJr

I had been fishing for a couple hours, and it was getting late and time to head in, so i started toward the docks direction when i saw her. A beautiful point with the wind positioned perfectly, and i just knew it was destiny. So i slowed down and threw out my carolina rig, and started to work it. Then came a tap, tap, then with a swift pull of the rod, i hooked her. My heart started raising, and some action music started too play, like in those comercials with KevinVanDam, Denny Brauer... She broke water 3 or 4 times and when i finally got her too the boat she was bigger than i thought. She was everybit 12 inches, one of the biggest bass i'd ever seen. :D

Well, everything in theres true except for the biggest bass i'd ever seen. The water temp was 75, and was fairly clear. According to an older guy there, the bluegill werent even biting, so that should tell you something. Otherwise a good trip, nice to get out of the house.