close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rumors!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Lots of things coming ahead for 2005. Look for SEVERAL big announcements here soon. I know a bunch of them, but if I told you, I'd have to kill you. Safe to say there will be LOTS to do in 2005, heh heh heh. :D :D

More VERY soon!!!

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Big Daddy , your just not right ! :D

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Thats not fair????? Keeping us hanging like that :D

Cant wait to hear what you guys are up to!

4. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

its gonna be a looong winter..

5. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Hmm..........so if Crappielooker dissapears in the next day or two....we can sue you Carl? :D

6. catking

catking Banned

Carl is right on.......this is going to be a rather LARGE year as far as events go...................... :cool: ...........................~**~

7. Tee

Tee Team OGF

It's going to be a GREAT Year! :) ;)

8. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

It's going to be so busy that I'm hiring an assistant to help me out. Your gonna love it guys.

9. Shawn, I figure if crappielooker disappears, I'd get some sort of medal or cash bonus! :D

I just wanted to post this thread because we(the admins) had a 2005 planning meeting last Saturday. We discussed a lot of things, hawg fest, etc., that we want to do in 2005. We're still finalizing details and dates, but look for the announcements coming soon.

The next BIG event for us is the Columbus Outdoor Show coming up in February. We'll have a booth there.

Also, for all you ice guys and gals, once we get good ice up here in NE Ohio, I plan on having an OGF get-together on the ice out at Mogadore. Not going to be real formal, more of a show up and fish together thing. If anyone is interested in trying ice fishing or wants to learn, show up. There will be several members who will be willing to help you out, me included. I'll post more on that as the weather gets right.

Anyway, big stuff is on the way. I just had to crack open the door a little bit...

10. The biggest plan of all is that you guys are going to pay me to post on the site all day and I can quit my job right? :D

11. catking

catking Banned

I see why you have " Resident Idiot " as your signature now PoleSnatcher...... :D

12. is there another possability of a BW3's get together again? I missed last years. And also what is being done for the show in Feb. I could help out if needed

13. BIGG MAN

BIGG MAN JOE

looking forward to see what you guys is cooking up in the fish fatory.ps hey dale i am looking for a job.I will work for fish :D

14. catking

catking Banned

Yes PoleSnatcher- There is a BW3 outing set for early March 2005 . Details very soon ;) This will be a joint CAG/OGF outing. Great turnouts are always the norm.......... CATKING

15. Hey Catking did my suggestion get approved?

16. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Which one was that truck? Was it one that you had PM'd me about a while back?

17. Yes that is the one.

18. ShakeDown

The OGF Record Book thing?

19. Yep.________________

20. ShakeDown