close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rumor? Big Chessie turning to the dark side?

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by H2O Mellon, Aug 9, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Could it be true?

Big Chessie may be throwing all his carp gear in the "swim" & may be trying his luck on the river for the true King of the river, the mighty Flatheads..................

I sure could use some help fishing a couple of Cat Mazters tourneys @ Lake Logan, your more than welcome to tag along.

I'm glad to see this man, because you have some excellant Flathead fisheries less than 2 miles from your front door & some less than a mile from your door.

2. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

I have to admit I used to spend alot of time cattin'. About time I started doing it again. Looking forward to hooking up some nice ones!

3. Hey Chessie, I was by that new park on Canal rd a few weeks ago and it looks like a great place to fish. I didnt even know it was there but its a really nice little park.

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

How about we get a mini outing going? I'd like to try it there.

5. I'd love to hook up with you guys! I've busy as heck with work and selling my house and finding a new one but I think I could get away one night for some cat action.

6. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

It really is a nice little spot, I'm gonna put it on my list of "new" spots. My buddy told me where he had been doing well over there. A mini outing would be great. Did you see how sad the canal is looking? I took a bunch of pics of it, I have never seen look so bad.