close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rumble on the River!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LakeRaider, Jul 26, 2005.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Its on this weekend! Carollton,Ky. Outlaw Outboard racing July 28,29,30,31.
    Saturday morning grudge racing, anything goes! Outlaw outboards with nitrous and alky! Up to 500 hp! The Mercs will rule! ;) Rumor has it the Gohr Racing Goons will show with there Monster V-8 OMC outboards looking for some wins. :D People, if you want to see what an outboard can do in a 700 ft. timed course this is it! Outboards pushing 500 hp and hitting 120+mph. 700 FT. Thats screamin'! Mike Dixon is showing up and will run the top end run at- get this- he's already went 148 mph in his STV! SAZ HE'S GOING FOR THE RECORD AT 150 MPH on the river! This boat is a Mod VP hull inline two seater and he's very capable of the record - get this! UPSTREAM! Thats against the current! Partying every nite at the TIKI Bar till 12 then back to the river park all nite for bench racing (free beer)and high dollar bets to be settled Sat. and Sun. morning for the bragging rights for the year! We'll be there! Mercury rules!!!! :) BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LakeRaiderand Red

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. Man I was thinking this was going to be a story about a fight on the water or something. Not boat racing.

3. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Sorry guys-my bad! I fixed the post.Alot of the older members here know I am a crappie fishin' nut and a speed (on water) nut. Ok, I ,m a speed nut on land too! :rolleyes: OK No fightin' on the river guys! Unless its for a good honeyhole! lol Well heck! I'll race ya' to the crappie hole then! :)LOL Raider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015