close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ruined for Life

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by Reel Thing, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Took my new fl18 out today for the first time all you can say is that they are awesome.
    Fished Buckeye caught 6 decent cappies and 5 cigar eyes most came out of 6 ft of water 1 crappie came crusin by at about 4 seen it on the vex raised the jig set the hook fish on ice. Now I know what I been missin.
    Ice around fairfield about 4" alot of settling going on about dark pucker factor 10 on the 1st one
    Started at the main ramp in little buckeye ice 2" not real comfortable there

Good fishin
    Geowol

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Glad to see that you got out George . One of these days I'll be able to catch up with ya and get some fishin in . Unfortionatly I still have a Vex on my wish list , maybe one of these years . :(

3. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

You'll soon wonder how the heck ya ever caught fish without it! I'm lost if I try to go out without mine.

Gene

4. YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME. ADMIN'S PLEASE REMOVE THIS FORUM. I CANT STAND THIS. :eek: :cool:

5. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

didnt put up a xmas tree this year but the other day we had the vex's out on a pond and they might as well been the lights on the tree. fish showed up from 16 feet down, all the way up to 5 feet, you could catchem as fast as you got the jig in the hole..

sowbelly