close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ruger 77/22 All Weather - Laminated

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Baydawg, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Baydawg

Baydawg

0   0   0

This is a beautiful 77/22 heavy barrel in stainless with a nice laminated stock. This is the cadilac of the Ruger 77/22 line. It has a Leupold 3x9 - 40 mounted in the factory ruger rings. The rifle has a 10 shot rotary magazine exactly like the 10/22.

If you are interested in a tack driving squirrel machine this is your girl. I bought the rifle new in 1997 and it has less than a brick thru it.

I am asking $550 and would entertain trades for high end archery equipment.

[​IMG]

2. Nice looking rig...they have to want close to that just for the rifle anymore.

3. Baydawg

Baydawg

0   0   0

yup...I am throwing the scope in for free.

nice piece for sure.

4. Flyfish Dog

Flyfish Dog Banned

0   0   0

Are you left handed? I have a Hoyt razor tec. and all the gear like climbing stand etc.

5. Baydawg

Baydawg

0   0   0

nope..I am a righty.

thanks for the interest.

6. Baydawg

Baydawg

0   0   0

I will be coming to Tipp City, Ohio for the holidays if anyone is interested in delivery.

7. marshal45

marshal45

0   0   0

That is one awesome machine. I cannot view the picture that you posted as for some reason those dont show up for me but I used to own one when I was in high school. I loved that gun and wish I still had it. I used to shoot it all the time with my dad. Killed many squirrels and I remember having a contest with my dad where he shot a bottle cap from 60 yards away and then I took the gun and hit a piece of that same bottlecap that broke off from his shot. Unfortunately when my dad got divorced he took the gun with him as I left it at his house and shot it on the weekends when I visited. He ran into some problems and ended up pawning my gun for cash. I am still upset to this day. Great gun!

8. Baydawg

Baydawg

0   0   0

Heres your chance!! Thanks for the kind words.

I have had a lot of high end .22's and this is the best sporter I have owned. Only reason for sale is a change in priorities.