Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rubber Raft

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by Trout, Jul 19, 2005.

  1. Whats a good inflatable boat for small ponds? I've been looking at Sevylor and Sea Eagle because they have 5 air chambers and will take a trolling motor. I may check the army navy stores next. Any reccommendations?
  2. crappielooker

    crappielooker The Corn Chucker

    i own a sevylor fish hunter and i love it.. i have it for 3 yrs now.. gonna get trolling motor for it too.

  3. Ack, I have a minkota that you can have! I will bring it by tonight. same place as always.
  4. CL, How thick is the material on the fish hunter? BPS has the fishhunter280 for $150 plus about 20 for shipping. I checked sevylor website but no info on thickness. The sea eagle is 30-33ml thick. Thanks for the reply.
  5. crappielooker

    crappielooker The Corn Chucker

    the material on the fish hunter is thicker than most i see out there..
    thanks dave.. :)
  6. Guyy


    OK bumping an old thread. :) I'm thinking about getting some sort of inflatable boat or canoe. Maybe one I can put a trolling motor on. My question is can these be transported by car, and are they for small ponds only or does anyone take them out on say Alum or Hoover? Thanks!