close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

RR Trout

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by BP20, Oct 26, 2004.

1. BP20

BP20

Just another late report. Hit RR late Friday for a couple of hours. Walked up to see a fellow angler landing a trout. He told me he had spent the better part of the day trying to figure out just what those picky trout were going to hit. He took a tip from a passing boater, 1/8 oz white spinner.
    I had already tied on a yellow spinner, the hot color last time I went, so I thought I might give it a go. Well after numerous casts, and no action, I switched to a white spinner. A few casts later, trout #1. In a short time, as the sun went down, left with 4 trout. :D
    I did manage one trout on rainbow colored Powerbait.

Just curious, what has worked for you at RR ?

2. I had good luck with rainbows this summer at Dale Hollow using a silver and blue spoon. Would have caught even more trout if I could have kept the smallies off.lol.
    What body of water is RR? Any size to the trout there?

3. I think RR is probably Rush run, a small body of water near Somerville.

4. Did I meet you and not even know it on Friday night? I was there with my daughter and talked to quite a few people. I was there until a little after dark.

5. BP20

BP20

I don't think I met you. I had my usual Green Bay Packer hat and Sweatshirt. I was solo that time.