round 3

Discussion in 'Tackle Making' started by socdad, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Continuing to try to try something new each time (I’ve learned how to strip all paint off after screwing up!). I have several nearing completion & will post when finished.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

LMAO :D That is the one part of the madness I have proficiency in myself!

But it looks like you eventually got it right! Nice Baits.

3. Those look great. Man for only your 3 batch you are way ahead. Those would be great night bite baits. That red and white especially! Keep them coming!

4. I too have learned to strip paint off. LOL! Those are nice I really like the red and white one. That is sharp.

5. Lime/Green one would definately get bit here by zanders
    Good job &keep carving

6. Just finished third round, (thanks eyesman 01 for the pattern). Working in my garage I can only work on one or two steps at a time.:mad:

The larger baits will be used to hunt muskie, I’m not sure what I’m going to use the smaller baits for, I normally jig for walleyes & don’t bass fish much. Guess I’ll learn to troll ….

Thanks to all for the help, then again I can blame some of you for the obsession …:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. It looks like you even through-wired those, Socdad. Like Tigger said, its hard to believe what you've accomplished so fast.

Don't hesitate to try smaller baits for musky. You will probably be pleasantly surprised.