Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Been a long rough week for me as I lost my mom last Wednesday due to brain cancer and her kidney cancer came back as well. Put her on hospice care and she passed away 12 hours later. Keep me in your prayers guys as this really hit me hard. Thanks again family....Rich Power
Praying for you .She is without pain now and enjoying Gods peace

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Sorry for your loss! Watched my dad suffer for a couple years before he finally didn't have the strength anymore to fight it! Not a fun thing to watch at all, no matter your age or their age. Just have to keep telling yourself they are in a better place and no longer in pain. Will be praying for you and your family in this tough time!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Praying for you and your family. I lost Mom to colon cancer and Dad due to complications of cancer. Now I'm just getting over chemo and radiation. Cancer truly sucks. Time will somewhat heal your pain. Somewhat.
Cancer truly sucks is an understatement, but I believe I may get banned if I say what I truly want to about that disease! Hopefully you have a full recovery and you will be in my prayers also!

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for your prayers my friends. Most of you know that I moved down here to Florida at the end of March to help my step dad take care of my mom. It's been hell the whole time I've been down here, seeing my mom being in pain and not being able to do anything to help her. I know she's not in pain now and she's dancing with the angels...Rich

1 - 20 of 26 Posts