close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rose Lake?

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by gpb1111, Mar 11, 2005.

1. I know that they just stocked Rose lake with rainbows but I don't know how to get there once out of the car at the state park and I wanted to know if anyone has fished these bows yet.

2. There is a parking lot that says fisherman parking and there is a trail that goes down to the lake. I think the parking lot is on the other side of the road from the lake. I have not been able to get over and try for the trout for a few years but they alwasys seemed to hang out by the dam. Good luck.

3. When did they release them?

4. gonefishin'

gonefishin' Lifestyle Farmer

I'm going down either the 18th or 19th. I asked odnr about parking and they said we could park at campground by the swimming pool just stop by the office and make sure you have your new parking pass.

5. I fished it a couple of times last year without luck. Saw guys bringing out stringers. Polesnatcher should remember our trip there, it was cold and snowy and the trout didn't bite. Alot of guys fish on the dam, but some trout seemed to be near the shallow end. I'm on spring break the week of the 24th. I'll probably be up there sometime to give it a shot. After repainting the entire bathroom this weekend, I should have some leeway to get out and do some FISHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Thanks for all the info. I think I will try to get out there sometime next week during spring break. I'll post how it goes...

7. yes yes I rember it was cold and snowy and I was sick and the hill is a !^#@

it's about time to make a trip down there again

I didn't think the parking pass was in effect untill may?

8. Hey Polesnatcher,
    How bout some time during spring break week? I've got to do some type of fishing!

9. sounds good doug, not sure when i work and when i'm off for sure but i'm usually off monday and tuesadays

10. Hey,ou fisherman do you do any fishing at lake snowden? It seems to be a pretty good little lake. We have a little club toury their next month.

11. I hit Lake Snowden every once in a long while from the bank for bass. But I usually stick to farm ponds.

12. gonefishin'

gonefishin' Lifestyle Farmer

That's right about May 1 on parking pass.

13. Just to get this straight. No parking pass at state lakes until May 1st?