ROOM FOR 1 MORE TEAM in the Crappie Tournament!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Apr 28, 2008.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Had another team withdraw, and we like to fill the slot to have a full field of 50 teams.

PM me if you want the slot (first come first serve) and be prepared to paypal the fee as soon as I confirm your spot.

2. ShakeDown

bump!!! no takers?

3. ShakeDown

This Saturday May 3rd...

4. ShakeDown

This is the OGF Crappie Tourney this weekend btw...

5. if i can do it (ask the boss) can i bring 4yr old son. i told him daddy would take him fishing this weekend.
    thanks

6. ShakeDown

Sorry man, but Net beat everyone to it...he's the first PM I got and he's been confirmed.

Fish4wall...you should try to bring your son out for the weigh in! He'll love it. There's also a a few ponds on the property that are fishable...just something to consider.

7. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

oh no!!!i guess yesterday got him pumped for more crappie action:D
    i wouldn't have shown him my secret weapon if i'd known he was gonna get in the tourney:D;)

scott,you can still come up and fish(and save the $25 entry fee,LOL),and like brandon said,the boy will enjoy the weigh-in.

8. What Rick really meant was you can still come up and just give him your entry fee and not fish. :D I sure hope they check his livewell a few times before he takes off. I heard he's stocked up on the Hoover monsters to win this tourny this year. :p

9. Yeah I played you like stradivarius played the fiddle :p :D. Now I'm ready to take the teacher to school. :B

10. ShakeDown

Don't forget though, back when misfit was in school it was chisel and stone ;) :D

11. Great to have you in tourney Terry!! Now let's see 50th boat out should be all kinds of hot spots waiting for you. Look out guys he might just show up at a spot in ramming speed!!:p Will be fun having you there. Good Fishing to all!!

12. ShakeDown

Woot! Had another slot open today...PM me if interested, first come first serve!!!

13. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

yep,and also don't forget

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill:p