close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rookie on Board

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bassaddict, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Hey guys!

Long time lurker, first time poster. Finally got internet hooked up at home and I'm looking forwarding to talking with everybody. I live in the Mount Vernon area and grew up fishing the Kokosing as a kid but just recently my buddy got me into tournament bass fishing. It is more fun that I could have ever imagined! It is truely addicting.:D This site is really amazing and I'm glad to now be a part of this madness.

Fish On!

2. StuckAtHome

StuckAtHome Mad SOT YAKER!

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay.

3. Welcome, As you already know this site rocks! and has been scientifically proven to increase your fishing skills and numbers!

4. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

Hi bassaddict! Glad you joined us :) Tournament fishing is addicting, I love it!
    I see your from Mt. Vernon, I know the guy who runs Focus Studio there :) WB

5. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

johnstown here, you hunt at all?

6. Littleking, I used to hunt all the time for deer, rabbit, squirrel. Actually went to Sheridan, Wyoming 3 years in a row for Mule Deer. Unfortunately I haven't been hunting for 7 or 8 years now.

WB, Focus Studio is a neat store. Did you fish a Pleasant Hill Open back in May? Do you have an older orange Ranger boat?

7. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

Hey bassaddict! My hubby may have been at the open in May, but I haven't fished a tourney there this year yet :( Our boat is a 2005 white Ranger with blue and "goldish" stripes with metalflake. We hope to hit a few of the opens coming up at PH :)

8. Welcome aboard Bassaddict!! I am sure you will love your time on here. It is a great way to meet new fellow fishermen as well. And by the way, you live in a great town.:D:D Maybe we will run into each other some day on the Koko. I don't get out as much as I used to but I try to get my boys out there every now and then still and I am trying to make that happen again sometime soon. Like you I grew up on that river and know about every foot of it from MV to the dam.