Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last thursday, my buddy and I went out to check where a trespasser actually built a stand on our leased property. He has a Yamaha 660 and I a chinese 250 manual shift. The hill did not look long or steep, but trying to keep up with him I couldn't get enough speed in first gear, when I got to the top.....it started coming back at me....I jumped off to the side and it went over and over. It only folded down my handle bars. I loosened the four bolts and straightened them up. I did bust up some plastic, but oh well. It still runs and I'm ok! learned my lesson!

It only cost me 2000 but its still all I can afford....Thank the good Lord!

·
Powderfinger
7,789 Posts
Did you tear his stand down and make a police report? You should also post the property no trespassing.
Sounds like someone who lives in the neighborhood.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the only property line we don't have posted. And it is a neighbor. We are going to verify the line with the land owner before we tear it down and call the warden.

They built two habitat houses along this line. In the past we never had any problem in this area of our lease. It does suck cause we pay 1200 bucks for this property. We have 3 nice food plots and counting.

·
Registered
137 Posts
That sucks about your quad man. Far as the stand i would not tear it down lol i would hunt out of it. lol

This is the only property line we don't have posted. And it is a neighbor. We are going to verify the line with the land owner before we tear it down and call the warden.

They built two habitat houses along this line. In the past we never had any problem in this area of our lease. It does suck cause we pay 1200 bucks for this property. We have 3 nice food plots and counting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts