Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have four medium action spinning combos for sale. Two Gander Mountain Tournament combos with 20lb. power pro. They are both the same rod and reel.
The reels are Gander Mountain Tournament GST35F and the rods are IM7 6'6" med 6-12lb model GSTSP.

Second is an Abu Garcia Center Drag CD4 3000 with spare spool on a Gander Mountain Advantage IM6 medium action 6-12lb 6' model GA-601SM

Next is an Abu Garcia Ultracast UC1000F on a Berkley Lightning Rod 6' MH 6-14lb. As a carper way back, around 12-14 years ago this reel with 6lb. Excalibur SilverThread on it's original rod pulled COUNTLESS carp out of Buckeye Lake. Never lost one or broke a line. And this was fishing the northshore ramp around the old wooden docks.

Buy all for combos for $80 total

Two Berkley Glowstick rods. 9' MH 1-5oz 10-30lb. Both have batteries and light up. I have had these for 2-3 seasons. I bought them just to have a couple extra cat rods for people that didn't have cat rods. I actually like these rods a lot. Had several nice channel cats and a couple smaller 15-20lb. flatties.

$40 for the pair

Bass Pro PowerPlus surf rod. I bought this down at BPS in Destin, FL while on a trip to Panama City Beach two years ago. It was two days before we were leaving and wouldn't you know a tropical storm was heading straight up the Gulf. Surf was so rough I never got to use the rod. I never did use it.
10' medium 15-40lb 3-8oz model 1027

$30

Finally a Daiwa Sealine Surf. Another rod that never was used...still has plastic on the handle. 10' MH 1-6oz 17-40lb. model SLS1002MHFS

$40

Buy them all for $175 - Grove City

·
Registered
497 Posts
I sent you a PM about a couple of your rods.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weekend Bump - $125 takes everything!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Back to the top

1 - 4 of 4 Posts