close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rods/Reels/Jerk Baits for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by catfish_hunter, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Rods:

Bass Pro Shops Graphite Series GR63XHT 6'3" Extra Heavy Action 5/8-4oz 14-40lb Line. This is a casting Rod. This rod is Brand New still has the wraping on the handle-$30

Maxxum Cat 6'6" 15-30lb Line 1-4oz weight 2pc Casting Rod with Trigger.-$15

Rhino Indestructible Rod Med Action 7ft 2pc, Like new Rod. With an Abu Garcia MX 130R Reel spooled with 14lb Trilene. Reel is in great shape. I only used this spinning combo one time.-$25

Ol Whiskers Glow Stick OWGC-802MH 8' 2pc Med/Hvy Action, 12-30lb Line 1-5oz weight, Rod is like new only used a couple times, CASTING ROD-$15

Reels:

(3) Penn 209 Reels. These are the older 209's made in USA. Aluminum Spool instead of graphite. All 3 reels are in great condition and work perfect.-$30 each $80 for all 3.

Abu Garcia Ambassadeur ONE 5000. In like new condition, very little wear, used very little.-$30

Jerk Baits: In Shimano Box-$65
    12 Rogues
    4 Husky Jerks
    1 X Rap
    2 Renegade (Foil Black, Foil Blue)
    2 Bomber (Ghost Minnow, Suspending A)
    1 Strike King KVD Signature Jerk Bait (Gold/Black)

2. SportAnglerMan

SportAnglerMan

0   0   0

Mr. Catfish:

I have a few questions about jerkbaits you have for sale.

What is the overall condition. Have they been used much?

On the Rogues what model are they as they make several
    kinds.What colors are they and what size are they?

On the Husky Jerk what size are they and also the color and the
    same with the xrap.

Thanks.

3. ErieAngler

ErieAngler Still Deadly w/ The Net

0   0   0

I have the same questions! Thanks.

4. THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE SOLD!!!

Reels:

Abu Garcia Ambassadeur ONE 5000. In like new condition, very little wear, used very little.-$30

Jerk Baits: In Shimano Box-$65 These are all like new most of them were never used and some of them have been used a couple times, They are 4-6in long, All different colors...Foil/Blue, Foil/Blk, Clown, Gold/Black, And several others.
    12 Rogues
    4 Husky Jerks
    1 X Rap
    2 Renegade (Foil Black, Foil Blue)
    2 Bomber (Ghost Minnow, Suspending A)
    1 Strike King KVD Signature Jerk Bait (Gold/Black)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  5. STILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR SALE!!!

Rods:

Bass Pro Shops Graphite Series GR63XHT 6'3" Extra Heavy Action 5/8-4oz 14-40lb Line. This is a casting Rod. This rod is Brand New still has the wraping on the handle-$30

Maxxum Cat 6'6" 15-30lb Line 1-4oz weight 2pc Casting Rod with Trigger.-$15

Rhino Indestructible Rod Med Action 7ft 2pc, Like new Rod. With an Abu Garcia MX 130R Reel spooled with 14lb Trilene. Reel is in great shape. I only used this spinning combo one time.-$25

Ol Whiskers Glow Stick OWGC-802MH 8' 2pc Med/Hvy Action, 12-30lb Line 1-5oz weight, Rod is like new only used a couple times, CASTING ROD-$15

Reels:

(3) Penn 209 Reels. These are the older 209's made in USA. Aluminum Spool instead of graphite. All 3 reels are in great condition and work perfect.-$30 each $80 for all 3.

6. ErieAngler

ErieAngler Still Deadly w/ The Net

0   0   0

7. I dont have any pics of the 209s but I can assure you that they work perfectly, and they are VERY clean! The metal on them is like a mirror...