Rods for sale ...cheap

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by soua0363, Feb 10, 2009.

1. soua0363

soua0363 Master of Nothing

0   0   0

1st Generation Zebco Rhino Rod 6'-0" medium light 2-pcs spinning rod ($10)
    Rod is in fair to good condition considering the age. It has seen a lot of action through the years but nothing is wrong with the rod. It has sat on the rod rack for the last three years. The rod has a moderately fast tip.

Shakespeare 6'-0" medium casting rod ($5)
    Rod is in fair condition. I received the rod with a reel from a friend but I have never personally used it. It has sat on the rod rack collecting dust since the day I received it. The rod has a fast to moderately fast tip.

Shakespeare 6'-0" Ugly Stik casting rod ($10)
    Rod is in good to very good condition. I bought it for the wife and over the last five years it have maybe been fished with ten times max. The foam handle is clean with no smudges. The rod has a moderately fast tip.

Bass Pro Shop 6'-6" medium heavy Viper Series graphite casting rod ($15)
    Rod is in good condition. I bought it as a reel and rod combo a few years back but my brother lost the reel so now it is just the rod. Nothing is wrong with the rod whatsoever. It has sat on the rod rack for the last three years easily. It is a good rod for anyone wanting to get into bass fishing. It is an IM-7 (47 million modulous rating on the rod) and it has a fast action tip.

Bass Pro Shop 7'-0" medium heavy Graphite casting rod ($15)
    Rod is in very good condition. I used it as a lipless crankbait rod until I bought an Extreme. It has only seen a handful of fishing trips. The handle is barely dirty. Aside from bass fishing, it would also serve well as a lite catfishing rod. The rod has a fast action tip and has an IM-6 rating. Here is the link for more information: http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/s...1_44304_100002006_100000000_100002000_100-2-6

Daiwa 7'-6" medium light 2-pc "Heartland" casting rod ($10)
    Rod is in fair to good condition. I bought this rod over 10 years ago but I have not used it for the last two years and it has since sat on the rod rack. No bent guides or anything. It has more dust on it than anything. The rod tip is about a moderate to moderately fast.

I hate to see these go as they have become dear to me :)))but I would much rather see put them to better use.

Pick up only as shipping would cost more than the rods themselves. I live in Florence, Kentucky which is right across the river from Cincinnati. I will most likely be at Bass Pro at the end of the month or early next month for the Spring Classic sale and can meet there. If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me.