Rods and Reels

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by crittergitter, Mar 9, 2008.

1. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

0   0   0

Prefer local sales... can meet or deliver. Cash only. Really don't want to ship rods and I don't have a paypal account.

1. Quantum Nitrous IM7 graphite rod 5' Light Action 1 pc Line Wt 4-8lb Lure Wt 1/16-3/8oz. Comes with a Penn Gold Series 4300 SS 5.1:1 ratio 3 ball bearings has line capacity of 160 of 8 lbs, 200 of 6lbs & 315 of 4 lb. I will throw in a spool of 110 yrds of Vanish Florocarbon in 4lb test for free. I would like to get $40 for this combo.

2. Galyans Performance Series 5'6" Medium Action 1 pc Line Wt 8-20 lb Lure Wt 1/4-3/4oz. Comes with an Abu Garcia Ambassadeur 5500 C3 5.3:1 ratio has line capacity of 205 of 12lb, 180 of 14 lb & 130 or 17lb. This is a great little saugeye combo for trolling. I would like to get $50 for this combo.

Interested you can pm me or email me at: mroutdoors1973@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Kyle

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

If noone takes the Penn Reel/Quantum Rod, I'd love to have the Penn reel. (if you decide you can ship just the reel)

3. crittergitter

0   0   0

To avoid shipping we could meet halfway such as around Springfield or something. Let me know.

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

not to hijack the thread(free bump,LOL),but shipping would be much cheaper than gas;)

shipping for reel = 5 bucks +/-
    driving = app. 150 total miles = 5 gallons @ 30 mpg = $15 total gas cost.

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

30 MPG? Dang Rick..... I wish! My truck gets just under 13 MPG and the Jeep gets about 15 MPG! :mad:

Oh well, I'll save my gas price bitching for the summer when it hits $4/ gallon! :p

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

in that case,you could buy the combo,have it shipped,and still be ahead:D

7. :) misfit....Thats wy you are an OGF Team Member....Your brain is operating like a computer...Never thought about the gas price out weighting the cost of shipping....Good Job....
    :F GOOD FISHING GUYS:F

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  8. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

LOL crappie lover.yes,i'm looking out for you all:D

cg,if i hadn't just bought two new combos last week,i'd have been interested,and even picked them up:)

9. crittergitter

0   0   0

Thanks Rick,

I may ship them afterall. If you're interested in the rods alone I would make the drive worth your while. Let me know.

Kyle

10. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

rods are no longer available due to misfit not being able to live without a couple more;)

nice meeting you kyle.and thanks again for the good deal on the rods.i think they'll be great for what i have in mind.

11. crittergitter

0   0   0

Thanks again Rick! I know you'll put them to good use.

Kyle