Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just cleaning out the garage and need to get rid of some rods and reels that don't get used any more.

Shakespear Ugly Stick, Medium action, 6' casting, no reel, $10.

Bass Pro Shops MP-1L Baitcaster on Remington Express Graphite rod, Medium Heavy action, 6'6", I don't even know where I accuired this rod but it looks fairly new, $20.

2 Quantum Hypercast II HC3DL 2 bearing spinning reels on Shakespear Synergy IM-6 Graphite rods, Medium Heavy action, 6', $20, one is missing the rubber grip on the handle and the cork on the rod is cracked, I'll take $10 for that one. See pic.

2 Quantum Hypercast II HC3XL 3 bearing spinning reels on Cabela's Classic IM-6 Graphite rods, Medium Heavy action, 6'6", $25 each.

Most of these have some scuffs and scratches but all work, they could use a bath and be oiled up.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If those prices seem high, make me an offer. I just put those numbers up as a starting point. Buy all of them and I'll make you a good deal, just wanna get this stuff out of the garage!!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
aahhh, just my luck, lol

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Baitcaster sold pending payment.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Hey where are you at on the west side of columbus? I work by tuttle mall in Dublin and am wanting to buy the Shakespear Ugly Stick, Medium action, 6' casting, no reel, for $10? I can pick it up whenever.....

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ugly Stick sold pending payment. Still have all the spinning combos, I'll make someone a good deal if they take em all.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 Quantum / Cabelas combo sold, thanks gman!!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ugly Stick gone, thanks timmyv!

I still have 1 quantum / cabelas rod combo and both quantum / shakespear combos. Whoever takes the shakespear combo, I will throw in the damaged one for free.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Baitcaster gone, thanks Danshady!!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still have a couple spinning combos left, make me an offer!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts