rodney, please read...

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by ezbite, Oct 31, 2007.

1. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

please.... be careful sunday night after the MIGHTY BILLS hand the bengirls that crushing defeat. i know you have become acustom to the pain this season, but this will be a crusher. please be careful, i know your emotions will be running high. i say this out of love buddy;) because im gonna love the final score.whooooooo

buffalo 27
    cinci 9

:p :p :p

2. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

after looking at both teams' defensive rankings I'm going to predict:

Bengals 97
    Bills 90

3. ezbite

come on, give some credit. buffalo held the jets to 3 last week.HAHAHA!!

dont worry, you browns fans will get a taste of the MIGHTY BILLS on dec 16th. ill be in the stands for that one.....:D

4. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Oh, so you couldn't resist the first volley...! :D I almost have to agree with Bassinpro1...I don't see much of a defensive game happening in this one. But since you did bring it up...Me thinks the team that pulls this one out will have earned the title of being "THE MIGHTIEST"...! :eek:

The Bengals in all their Mightinest will prevail 34-17. ;)

Details at 11:00...! :D

5. ezbite

hey hook, i just got off the phone with Dick Jauron and we discussed how unfair it would be for the MIGHTY BILLS to put their starters on the field sunday. so, here's the team we will field sunday in the name of fairness...enjoy:D

Attached Files:

6. I will be in the stands also on December 16th. I will admit, I do not see the Bills winning this one. The Bengals offense is just better. They can put more points on the board than Buffalo can.

7. ezbite

;) The Mighty Billswalk away with another "X" in the win column, thanks to that team from cinci...oh, hook...;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  8. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

The "MIGHTY BILL'S" it is...! Me thinks it's time for the Bengals to hire a Tackling coach (if there's such a thing). :rolleyes: It's a good thing I didn't waste the entire day watching that one...I'll see it tonight as punishment for doing some construtive things...! ;)

9. I taped it on the DVR since I had to work, I caught enough of it at work to realize that I had seen enough and just erased it when I got home.