Rod Holders for sale....

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Ðe§perado™, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

0   0   0

Here is three pvc rod holders, I made them when I was bank fishing of areas I couldn't use sticks in the ground. I will take $15.00 for all three. I can meet someone if your local.
    The first one is red and there is a green one like it for proping up your rods, you can see it in a picture. I made one for misfit. The Black one is made so the rod and be layed down and comes apart to fit in a small bag, except for the frame ends. Maybe some of you carpers could use this. Just let me know.

Attached Files:

2. bobohio1968

bobohio1968

0   0   0

Hey, I like those. I've actually been looking for a PVC setup that will hold my rod vertically, but the ones you made seem very efficient. I'm interested in buying them. I live in Tuscarawas County. It would be nice to meet and get them, but the mail would probably be cheaper the way gas prices are. How much do you think it will cost to mail them to zipcode 43832?

3. Ðe§perado™

0   0   0

I don't know what they would cost to ship. It will be a pretty good size box. I can take the to Mail etc. and see.

4. bobohio1968

bobohio1968

0   0   0

Ok. You can also go to www.usps.com and calculate the postate, using zipcode, weight and box measurements. Thanks!

5. Ðe§perado™

0   0   0

6. Ðe§perado™

0   0   0