close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rocky Thursday Morning?

Discussion in 'Fish on the Fly' started by Janus, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Been going to Rocky every Thursday for about a month. Getting kinda lonely out there. If anyone is going to be out on this Thursday (6/7)between 6am and 10am and wouldn't mind some company pm me..or if you care to join me pm me. Thinking I will be in the Rockliffe/water plant area this thursday, but that could change..
    Janus

2. Went 2 for 3 on smallies all caught on muddler minnow size 8 and 10 in deeper pools. stripped and paused..lost one on a jump and wasn't ready..good day though.
    Janus

3. Just got home, if I would have read this yesterday I would have PM you. I went for the steels with no luck. Right when I got there one guy caught a one between 15"-20". No luck for anyone that I saw there and there were a lot of people. 5-6 at the 2nd ford, 7-9 at the first. The second is where the fish was caught.

Right when I arrived I saw 4 decent bucks and a doe under the first bridge. Too bad it wasn't gun season and not a park! :D

4. John,
    Thanks for responding but I posted that in June. I haven't been able to get out as much recently..I had the whole summer off and was fishing Rocky alot. Last time I went to Rocky was last week and the water temp was in the low 30's. I was standing in it and I remembered whimpering like a puppy and whispering to myself "maybe I don't have the cahoonies for this" but if I go out again I'll pm you.
    Janus

5. LOL! I didn't notice that. I guess just a little late.:p