Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Launched out of the river today and went north to 62 to 66 ft of water,
me and the wife pulled 2 limits with 1 lost at the boat and a throw back at the end flury....Jet 40 out to 130 off big boards...speed at 2.2 avg.Took 6 hours but we picked.....nice eating fish north troll did not work...south troll picked almost all the fish today....Bumpy ride out ...but layed down pretty good....another nice day on the lake :)

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

My New Flag...Thanks billk ;)
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
way to go mike, i dont see a boat in sight. did those amish releases work for you. i really like them. end of the day with no fish on they still pull i cant trip them. i think because the jet is so lite. did you use spoons o r worms. trying loggons in the morning. rockytop (BOB)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
way to go mike, i dont see a boat in sight. did those amish releases work for you. i really like them. end of the day with no fish on they still pull i cant trip them. i think because the jet is so lite. did you use spoons o r worms. trying loggons in the morning. rockytop (BOB)
Hey rocky,
we were all alone out there....The release worked great, A little tricky at first setting them....they seem to want to be set pretty light to trip, we used nothing but spoons today, colors were anything purple to orange...Thanks for the Info also last week....I had a game plan to use the 40's and spoons and use the Boards and hit the 65ft mark between avon and cleveland and it Worked for us today. No steelhead tho... Good luck tomorrow and fill that cooler ;) :)

·
Fish against the fish...
1,110 Posts
Ran the same program with the big boards and had a blast out on the water today!

Great cooler of fish you have - love the flag.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts