Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished from about 5:30-9:00 last night. Got around 10 smallies total - all fish in the 6-10" range tho. Got the first fish on a rebel craw. That is the fish in the picture. This fish definitely had bigger problems than a hook in its mouth, but that gash didnt keep it from hitting the lure. Got 3-4 fish fishing some ripples with a 1/16 oz. jig and white grub. Hadn't caught a fish on grubs, so I made it a point to try and do that last night and was successful. The rest of the fish came on the tiny torpedo. Just as it was getting dark I went to fish a large bend with a fallen down tree laying in it. Bombed my tiny torpedo out to where the log was and finally got nailed by a large fish. Thing was heavy and taking line.... and got off after about 30 sec.... That sucked. Had fun catching fish, wish I wouldn't have lost the big one as it was dink city pretty much all night.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
where exactly are these fish being caught in the river? i have been to the ford and bridge and havent caught anything in 2 months!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts