Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the rocky with double eagle this morning bright and early. it was great i had one of the best times of my life. fished just south of route 10 spot number 9. just me and the old man and a couple older fellas on a guided trip. started off with the new fly rod and tied an orange sucker spawn and started castin in the rapids. before i knew it i had my first hook up of the season. what a rush that was. of course i lost it... had to get the feel for it. wasnt long after that i had a second chance.. and i didnt let it get away. double eagle landed a beauty at 32in and 10lbs. when the day was over with i had landed two and double eagle landed 4. we both had plenty of hook ups which realy made the day. i was startin to loose hope its deffinately gettin down to the wire and i was so glad i had the oppurtunity to get out with the old man before he starts hit the lake for the summer. cant figure out how to put these damn pics on here wish i could cause we got some nice ones.
Chef

·
Registered
841 Posts
Nice fish! You look like Jesus walking on water in the second pick...take a look. It just looks like it should be deeper where your standing...LOL!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha ya it does i never noticed it. the rocky was down quit a bit we where standing in the middle of the river fishing the sides in the rapids it was real shallow. you could see every fish in the river. chef

·
Pay-it-foward fisherman
5,251 Posts
Better watch out, next time seperate the fish on 2 stringers.
If you keep 2 limits on one stringer its unlawful. No matter how many people you are with.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the info soap i did not know that. yeah my dad was with me but he didnt have a stringer but i will deffinately keep that in mind dont want any fines.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts